Client Confidentiality and Privacy Policies
New England Security Consultants recognizes and fully respects your rights to
the privacy of your information and its confidentiality. We want to
explicitly state our policies in this regard:
- Any information you provide or submit to us, the web site and
through e-mail messages is treated as confidential information.
- None of the information we have about you, (name, e-mail or
other address, phone numbers, etc.) will ever be sold, provided or
made available to any other third parties.
- All information you communicate to us will only be used in
relationship to the New England Security Consultants installation and our
communications with you in that regard.
- We will never send you any promotions, email messages or other
information relating to anything other than alarms systems and
monitoring services available, now and in the future.
- If at any point in time you wish to stop receiving further
information from us, all you have to do is Email or REPLY to one
of our messages with the subject: REMOVE
- If at any point in time you wish for us to erase the
information about you in our files, simply request us to do so.
We hope these policies assure you that we will treat your
information with the utmost respect regarding your privacy and
New England Security Consultants · 31 Home
Depot Drive Suite 261· Plymouth, MA 02360
Tel. (508) 747-0770· Fax (508)
457-5253 · Email Us!